ALRIGHT. I CHANGED MY MIND. I AM GOING TO VOTE.
[CONTEXT: Tunisia]
Tomorrow, the herd is going to vote.
For me, it is clear who is going to emmerge a winner from that ballot.
I am going to vote for the first time. Regardless of the results, I am going to vote for Nabil El Karoui.
Obviously for idealogical reasons. I can't vote to put an elitist socialist law professor in office, that would contradict everything I believe in and I live for.
I don't want to defend the man I am voting for because it is just a utilitarian vote, I don't have much choice and I can't dive into politics myself just yet.
However, I am going to vote for a guy who really knows what it means to create wealth, to produce, to start a business, to lose money, to have the government claim 35% of your hard earned money and to try to protect yourself from that mighty rising government by having it get less of your cash.
Needless to say the government is a bandit. They don't produce. They are parasites. They live off of the producing power of their victims or targets.
Franz Oppenheimer called this method of acquiring wealth "the political means". And he contrasted it to the "economic means"; the way entrepreneurs and businesspeople create their wealth.
I would go farther than Nabil EL Karoui if I was running a business at his scale. I would try not to pay a dime.
The thing is ladies and gentelman, is that we're wired differently. That's why we think differently, we act differently, and of course we vote differently.
The thing is ladies and gentelman, is that we're wired differently. That's why we think differently, we act differently, and of course we vote differently.
Comments
Post a Comment